Hamas War

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pre-Pesach Search



Yes, it's that time of the year.




No, I'm not searching for chametz quite this early. I'm searching for those free S'fira reminders, email and cellphone. For me, it has made all the difference. Ever since I've been helped by technology, I've been able to remember to Count the Omer.
I always found it extremely difficult to remember to count the Omer, that nightly routine between Passover and Shavuot.
One year we were signed up with cellphone reminders and internet, and then for the very first time I managed to count every night. The hardest was Erev Shabbat and the last night of Passover, but I found ways to remember.
So now, I have to remember to sign up. Sometimes there are glitches on the OU and American services, due to the time difference.
So if you've seen sites for sign-ups already, please let me know.
Chodesh and Shavua Tov
Tizku l'Mitzvot

No comments: