Hamas War

Friday, May 20, 2005

How dumb can I be? re:#119

The whole time we were demonstrating, I kept telling myself that I had to write about how much real support we have from the ordinary Israeli. It's a custom to honk the horn a certain tune when you pass a demonstration you agree with, and that was the background noise.

Your average Israeli is totally against Disengagement. It's the media a some politicians who are in favor, and they live in their elite little bubbles and are convinced that they are superior, and what they think is totally right. They also think that if they say something enough times as a truth, it will become one.

I'm sure that the best demonstration would be, lots of people, at various hours of the day for no more than 30 minutes on a busy road or intersection, each person alone, or at most groups of three or four should pull out a sign saying:

If you love Eretz Yisrael

HONK YOUR HORN!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Even though I'm in the US...

HONK!!!

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

we here in the red states dont understand how anyone can believe that this will work. Big HONKS from us