Hamas War

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Israel Attacked by Hamas 2023/5784, War Musings #3 With Friends Like These...

 


Report: Biden pressured Israel not to launch attack on Hezbollah

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES....

I'm not surprised at all. Sometimes I don't like being right, totally on target. I haven't trusted the United States for half a century already...

Biden's no friend of Israel He doesn't want Israel to really win. 

He wants to come in and "rescue" a desperate Israel making it a weak protectorate. 

I've always suspected that it had been Kissinger's dream in 1973. That's the only thing that makes sense. Way back when, in 1973, during the Yom Kippur War, I began being very suspicious of the USA and Kissinger. Later on, from two totally unrelated friends, meaning people who never knew each other, I discovered how the USA  had deceived Israel. Read Bruce Brill's Deceit of an Ally. Kissinger's guilt is my theory.

There are too many strings, conditions and demands to the American "aid." Read the fine print.

We have to fight to win, to destroy Hamas and demand unconditional defeat of the Gazan Hamas terrorists. Nothing else will end this hell/war. Bibi's previous attempts to "quiet things" in recent years were disasters. It was so obvious this sort of thing would happen, though even I never expected such depravity and cruelty.

2 comments:

Neshama said...

NOW HES PUSHING NOT TO ENTER GROUND FORCES?????
He’s playing BOTH SIDES in this WAR he’s been pushing for over a year!

Batya said...

Yes, more American tricks. Deja vu 1973.