Hamas War

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Jewish Bloggers Say...


Can anyone identify the two photos to the right? Please post your guesses in the comments, thanks.

Here's my latest roundup of blog posts about Life in Israel and Jewish topics. If you have any relevant blogs to recommend, please let me know in the comments, thanks.

I hope you enjoy these. As usual, I'm just listing the linked titles. Please read, comment and share. Enjoy.

And the Rocket Siren Rang & Rang & Rang...
Standing Ovation for Hidden-The Secret Jews of Spain
GAZA – Just Do It !
The Hypocrisy Between An Embassy for Israel in Jerusalem and East Jerusalem, OPT
The Beauty and the Beast of an El Al Nightmare
Just waiting
staying might have been good, but Bennett is not ready
Bibi, We Israelis are Totally Disgusted With Your Policies, Voices From The People
Linda Sarsour’s Outright Dishonest Defense Against Accusations of Antisemitism
Update on Temple Mount 'Sinkholes'
GUEST POST: Massacre Aftermath
“Mommy! What Is There To Eat??”
Impressive, Easy Stuffed Vegetables
Rachel and Leah
Light at the End of the OTD Tunnel
Prayer or Money?
Passport Control" Book Review

Which is your favorite? Why?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shalom Batya,

That first one of that beautiful young girl...is ..

Batya Medad, while she was still in school.

Oh, do you Batya know here by the by;-)

and the second... hmm
That is you, as - the selfie you did -went off a bit...

Hope i am write..

Is there a prize for getting it write?

Just kidding.
Gd bless you and yours

kala

Anonymous said...

sorry for typos

4th line -'here' should be her and 7th line 'write' should be 'right'

I apologize..

kala

Batya said...

kala, yes re: the first picture. That was me in high school. But the second predated selfies. I was just the photographer.

Netivotgirl said...

I knew the upper one was you right away!!! Where have the years gone? I find that the older I get, the quicker time flies! B'H yom, yom- no complaints!

Batya said...

Thank Gd. I am grateful for the gifts Gd gives