Hamas War

Thursday, July 5, 2007

A downside of running two blogs--4th of July epilogue

In general, I have no problem with the two separate "personalities" of my blogs, this one and me-ander, but on occasion either I can't decide which blog should be the forum for an "idea," or I start writing something on one and by the time it's complete, I realize that maybe it really belongs on the other one.

That's sort of what happened with my 4th of July post on me-ander. me-ander was "open" and it seemed like a suitable venue for my 4th of July thoughts, but somehow as I typed, the post became more serious, more like Shiloh Musings.

Veteran readers know that I don't vote in American elections, and I don't consider the US a reliable ally for Israel.

Not everyone may be aware of this, but for the past few months the Israeli Shekel is stronger than the American Dollar.

As much as I want to have international Arab terrorism destroyed, I don't see America in danger. Israel's existence is in danger, and if the US can launch a war against Iraq for such flimsy reasons, then Israel should make the terrorist government in Gaza and their civilians suffer.

And no, I didn't mention these points in my me-ander post, so it's worth checking it out.

No comments: