Hamas War

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Ordinary Americans Like Israel

Written on my phone.

I consider myself a realist, and that is why I do not depend on foreign allies. Honestly I do not think that the State of Israel has any true allies. There is no country we can ever count on and that includes the USA.

On the other hand I see a lot of sincere interest from ordinary Amrticans when they ask me where I am from. Salespeople and taxi drivers have been nice.

And I also think that the popularity of the non-establishment Trump and Sanders is proof that Americans do not agree with what is happening in the White House.

I have ferling that the more educated Americans, those exposed yo the extreme Left anti-Israel rhetotic in universities is less sympathetic to Israel.

4 comments:

Marcel Cousineau said...

As you wrote, the young minds, like sponges are being fed poison against Israel and the Jewish people in Universities, many places, especially on the internet, and even in circles that were once free from the toxic brew from Sheol.

I run into many recently brainwashed young kids and need correct them often.

There is a war going on and the other side is quite busy.
I can see it from the number of noxious lies and propaganda comments I delete.

The sad part is that many young minds are being fed lies about Jews and Israel and they are believing them.

I'm attempting to counter this every opportunity I get with KNOWLEDGE of the truth.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Hosea 4:6

Batya said...

I even heard a historic mistake by a rabbi who repeated the falsity that it was the holocaust survivors that established the State of Israel. The process of establishing the state began decades before.

Netivotgirl said...


You sound spot on as usual dear Batya! The same situation is here in Israel:the Universities are the hotbeds of the extreme left and the professors......OY! Like you, I believe that most Americans see Israel as the USA's natural ally in the area despite all of the pro-Arab bias in the world media. Bravo on a short but precise post!

Batya said...

Thanks. Remember that the USA only entered ww2 when attacked and then rolled back nazis and paid no attention to holocaust even killing survivirs with kindness by ovrrfeeding.