Hamas War

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Israeli Elections Musings #4, The Undecideds Talk Again-- I'm More Undecided

 



Last night we Undecideds had another discussion. Most of us are still undecided, some more and some less. I'm probably the most undecided and depressed about the choices before us. Also, compared to the rest of the panel, I think I'm the most disappointed in my voting options.

No political party is offering, publicizing a platform that I'd consider the minimum of what I think is necessary for the long-term survival of the State of Israel. To make matters worse, the options in the Likud Primaries are even worse.
 
You're probably wondering what I'm looking for. Simply put:

VICTORY, TOTAL ABSOLUTE VICTORY
  
Victory requires that the enemy surrenders, and the victorious country takes over and makes changes. We've been suffering form what can either be called  serial wars or a never-ending war that takes breaks. But whatever you want to call it, the State of Israel is in danger. Soldiers and civilians are getting killed. As I've said for decades, I'm a CPA's daughter and care about the bottom line and not interested in pretty words, promises or clever "tricks."

One thing that disturbed me in our discussion is that nobody else, not only didn't consider it a priority, but they don't consider it a possibility. I'm still having trouble wrapping my mind around that. Is it age or ideology? 

Gd willing, we'll have new strong, brave leadership, which will help achieve a true victory... I'm praying.

Please listen to our discussion, and tell me in the comments what you think and why. And of course, share this around. 

No comments: