Hamas War

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Book Review: Prophecy of the Sword: From the Dawn of Islam to October 7th by Dr. Michael Ben-Ari

I'd like to make something clear. Unlike most books I've reviewed, this one wasn't sent to me by an author or agent. Nobody expects a review as payment. And no, I didn't buy it. The book was a gift from someone who thought I'd want to read it. Yes, good guess. It came with another translation of Dr. Ben-Ari, The Many Lies of Josephus Flavius, which I haven't read yet. I like to take breaks between books of the same genres.

Prophecy of the Sword: From the Dawn of Islam to October 7th by Dr. Michael Ben-Ari is the best and most important history-theology book I have ever read. To say that it's a "must read" doesn't give it enough credit. Yes, it's that good in terms of the facts Ben-Ari writes, and the icing on the cake is that it's very readable and not full of highfalutin super academic words. Plus, considering that that it was originally written in Hebrew, the translation should be praised as the best imaginable. The translators are Robert Berman, Naphtali Greenwood and Shlomo Kirschner. 


There are two parts to the book, yes, hinted at in the title, Prophecy of the Sword: From the Dawn of Islam to October 7th. The Dawn of Islam is a clear explanation of the history of Islam, the invention of the second religion to designed to replace Judaism. Yes, the second after Christianity. Both of those religions have human history, people who created them. No godly messages. The history is very clear. A main part of the genius of Dr. Ben-Ari is that he doesn't waste words. He gives the maximum information with the minimum syllables. 

Islam's history, as explained by Dr. Ben-Ari doesn't seem all that complicated, and it was certainly invented to supplant Judaism. Read the book for details... It's not only just 190 pages, but print is comfortable to read and space between lines.

The second part of the book, less than 70 pages and tells what few people know about Hamas, its history, ideology, aims and more. Ben-Ari explains how predicting the multiple attacks against Israel on Israel October 7, 2023 should have been predicted. 

Hamas is more than a terrorist organization which attack Israel; it is planning on taking over the world. This answers some of the questions I asked in Gaza War Musings #79 STRANGE Timing-- Very Suspicious-- Follow The Money 

Prophecy of the Sword: From the Dawn of Islam to October 7th by Dr. Michael Ben-Ari is highly recommended. I'm looking forward to reading his other book, The Many Lies of Josephus Flavius. Have you read any of Michael Ben-Ari's other books? Which and what did you think?

No comments: