Hamas War

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Elections on Monday- Who's Bringing The Häagen-Dazs?

Too many Israelis are sick and tired of voting. I wonder how low voter turnout will be on Monday. This is our third round of elections in just under a year.

Considering the popular "line"
פעם שלישית גלידהPa'am shlishit glidaThird time ice cream
I am craving Häagen-Dazs.


And politically speaking, I'm disappointed that Gantz was smart enough to refuse Bibi's offer for a debate, sans notes, computer, earphones etc. Do you now why?

Even more than I hope that the parties on the Left get fewer votes, I really pray that Lieberman loses completely. He's the cause of this mess, because he backtracked on joining a coalition with Likud. 

2 comments:

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Any low-carb Haagen Dazs? ;-)

Batya said...

You can compare sugar and calorie counts by reading the labels...
In the states I've seen a special no/low additives version.

But remember, sometimes one just has to give in...