Hamas War

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Blessed Rain on Rosh Chodesh Adar, Next Nissan

Today I found myself dovening and singing Hallel alone at Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh. Rain began before I got to our usual place, so I picked the first sheltered spot. The rain was gentle during my walk but picked up in intensity while I prayed. I even heard thunder.

It's winter, so rain is a blessing. The beautiful almond blossoms kept me from feeling lonely. Our year is progressing with lots of blessed and needed rain.


In just over four weeks, we'll be celebrating Rosh Chodesh Nissan. Join us for Women's Prayers.

Gd willing we'll have our Women's Rosh Chodesh Nissan Prayers on Thursday, March 26, 2020, First of Nissan 5780, 8:30 in the morning at Ancient Shiloh, Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh.

בע"ה, תפילת נשים ראש חודש ניסן
א' ניסן תש"פ 8:30 בבוקר
שילה הקדומה, תל שילה
For more information, email shilohmuse@gmail.com
לפרטים נוספים shilohmuse@gmail.com 

Visitors come from all over the world to see the wonders of Biblical Shiloh. You can hire a private guide or just follow the signs. For more information contact 02-5789122 or visit@telshilo.org.il. The site is open on weekdays. There's also a gift shop, and snack bar.

Our women's prayer group sings Hallel out loud and prays the other prayers silently and individually.


No comments: