Hamas War

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Some minor renovations


Let's call the picture, Spotted Dawn

You may have noticed some minor renovations on my sidebar. No, I'm not going to quiz you like that memory game. Though you can guess, if you've noticed.

But I will thank Akiva for fixing things up!! One of the things I had requested was to make the default color (writing) a dark blue to match the banner. That's something you wouldn't notice, unlike sidebar changes. I really don't like black. Now, there are things on the sidebar, I want to add to me-ander's, and I'll have to try to copy from the template. I'll try doing it myself.

Considering the state of our beloved nation, this is total norishkeit.

I don't yet have an opinion about the new Israeli Chief of Staff, Major-General (reserves) Gabi Ashkenazi. All I know is that his military background is the total opposite as the previous one. He's from the "people's" Golani Brigade, verses the elitist Air Force. He's a "ground soldier," and that's good. The problem is that I'm suspicious of all those who have been promoted in recent years. At least Ashkenazi is over 50, which means that he knew the "old ways."

There's one important thing we can all do.
That's pray to G-d.

2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I don't know where it says that over 50 is an advantage. As one of my friends says, the warranty expires at 50 ;-)

Unfortunately for me...

Batya said...

I say that over 50 is an advantage, because he knows the "acharai," "after me," better than the new ones who Barak trained to watch soldiers remote control.