Yes, in theory, sitting at some desk, designed and planned by "experts" who own cars and get cars from their employers, that bus stop/hitchhiking post is a gem.
But for us, those who get dropped off there, or those who have to that bus stop/hitchhiking post, it's terrifying.
- The bus stop/hitchhiking post is far north from the Shiloh junction.
- There's no safety barrier, or even sidewalk between the "shelter" and the turnoff to Shiloh.
- Walking to the Shiloh turnoff requires walking directly into traffic, and most of the traffic is Arab.
- Walking from the Shiloh turnoff requires having your back to the traffic.
- All this brings up my post traumatic stress from the terror attack, first ramming, in which I was injured over twenty years ago.