Hamas War

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Havel Havelim Jewish Blog Carnival

It's time again to give everyone a chance to see what's new, what's being posted by Jewish bloggers here in Israel and abroad. Yes, it's time for Havel Havelim and as has been my custom of late, I'm only including eighteen blog posts.


Of the 18 חי Chai, Life, some will be about Judaism, some politics, Torah and kosher food. Yes, so consider this also a Kosher Cooking Carnival, which used to be a separate blog carnival. I suggest trying to check out all links, comment and share, thanks. We have Facebook pages for both, HH and KCC. And since my blog roll on A Jewish Grandmother was somehow swallowed up by blogger, I've lost a lot the blogs I used to follow and use for KCC, so I'd appreciate suggestions, thanks.

Please remember that these posts have been written by many others, besides those from my blogs, and I'm not responsible for the content.

Eating Out: How Kosher is that Restaurant?
What Does It Mean To Be "Pro-Israel"?
Israeli Supreme Court, When "Independent" is UNJUST
Jerusalem Garden Library
top of the kidney donors..
The Jewish Book Carnival: November 2016
Reinventing Me!
An Unforgettable Evening with Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach
Parshas Vayeira: Essence Vision
This UN Vote Makes UNESCO's Vote On Jerusalem Look Like Child's Play
Parshat Lech-Lecha, Jews Out of Israel Miss The Forest for The Trees
The Dumb of All Fears: The Bannon Blood Libel
Pishers' Guide to Jerusalem #9, Watch Out for Peep Holes!
Blessed by A Cohen Who Has Become Very Dark
Standing Anywhere
Post-Election 2012: My Thoughts
Newbies at BEERS 2016 -- Part 2
על חשיפת הפרוטוקולים של חקירת ילדי תימן/The Kidnapped Yemenite Children Document Release

Remember that you don't have to be a blogger to read, comment and share the posts in Havel Havelim. Please let me know in the comments which are your favorites and what interesting blogs I may have left out. Thanks and enjoy!

No comments: