JBlog Carnival Updates, HH, KCC & JPIX

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Internet Woes

Something has gone kaput and besides a few seconds here and there no internet. So my nlogging is on hold.
 I hope others who have blogging rights will keep us all informed and entertained.


Mr. Cohen said...

President Obama wants to transfer control of the internet from the USA government to the United Nations.

If his stupid wicked plan succeeds, then ALL pro-Israel web sites, including this one, may be permanently blocked from the internet or even deleted.

Neshama said...

I haven’t had any trouble so far. I would check whether someone has commandeered you blog. Do you know how to tell if someone is in your computer? Could be someone is “looking over” (censoring) your content. Just a thought.

Batya Medad said...

Mr. Cohen doubt it.
Neshama I just have a hardware tech problem.