Hamas War

Monday, August 8, 2016

The Best 18 for Havel Havelim! Blog Roundup, Av 5776

I haven't posted a Havel Havelim, international Jewish/Israeli blog posts for quite a while.


Since I'm doing this rather spontaneously, I haven't requested that anyone send in posts, so please don't be offended if I've left your blog out*. As is my custom, I'm only listing titles, a good reason to choose a catchy one, which Gd willing will bring people to read blogs that are new to them. We bloggers enjoy getting comments and reading your reactions, so please comment on the posts included. Of course, please share this Havel Havelim and any of the posts you like. HH has a facebook page, and I can be reached at shilohmuse@gmail.com.  Enjoy!

Ending our unhealthy dependence
Muslims/Arabs for Israel
From A Place of Darkness The Most Is Accomplished
College staff: “Your daughter is remarkable – how did you do it?”
Deciphering Life’s Mission
So Much Doing in Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh
EVERYTHING IS FOR THE BEST(“HAKOL L’TOVA”)!
Sitting Shiva, Showing Home Movies and Other Tips
A Tale Of Palestinian Athletes Suffering Real Hardships NOT Being Reported
The power of the people
World Vision "charity" served as a Hamas funder
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
Chasing After the Israeli Army
Gifts
nachash, nichush and nechoshet
Modesty
The Holy Temple, Could it Be Real? The Falconi Effect
Does Rosenblum Come To Praise The Gedolim, Or To Bury Them?

Remember that you don't have to be a blogger to read, comment and share Havel Havelim!

*I chose these posts for no specific reason, no theme at all. Some are blogs on my blogroll, and others are from other blogs' blogrolls. It's getting harder to find a blog that promotes other blogs with blogrolls, which saddens me. Once we bloggers felt like a community and promoted each other. I guess that means that today most bloggers consider themselves as disconnected from other bloggers, and yet, at the same time  they wonder why so few people read and comment on their blogs. Well, if you want people to read yours, you should read and comment on other blogs. There was a time when there were all sorts of blog carnivals like this one, Havel Havelim. I made quite a few friends from blogging. Today we're mostly in touch on facebook, which isn't blogging at all. Sigh... rant...

2 comments:

sheldan said...

Thanks for including my cousin's wife's (Debbie Dan) blog here. I read this today and she is truly remarkable.

Batya said...

I have known her for 60 years and I agree.