JBlog Carnival Updates, HH, KCC & JPIX

Friday, July 25, 2014

Painfully Deja Vu, Terror Attack at the Bus Stop

Yes, I've written about it many times. I am a terror attack survivor.

Almost twenty years ago, when I was waiting for a bus or ride, whichever would come first, an Arab terrorist rammed into me and over twenty other people. He killed one and wounded many. I was the lightest injured of the injured.

Honestly, what hurt the most was the fact that the police first tried to claim that it was an accident.  Just like I heard on the news today. Today an Arab terrorist took advantage of the fact that there were people waiting on a roadside for a ride, outside of the protective barriers, in my case there weren't any protective barriers, and he quickly turned, rammed into the them and fled.

A young woman was injured.

In my day there were no easy to use digital cameras to record the attack, but I have no doubt it was similar but worse.

Refuah Shleimah to the injured and Shabbat Shalom


Mr. Cohen said...

80% of Muslims in Europe living on welfare:

True History of Islam Exposed:

Who Are the Palestinians? by Hal Lindsey

Who Are the Palestinians? by David Margolis

Who Are the Palestinians? by CAMERA

Palestinian Envoy to UNHRC:
“Israelis Warn Civilians Before Attacks, We Don’t”


Help Israeli Soldiers in Gaza

Anonymous said...

How are you doing, Batya? News reports like this must bring back bad memories. Hope you're doing well.


Batya Medad said...

Keli, when will we ever learn?