Hamas War

Friday, January 4, 2013

*Latma's Greatest, "The Day Will Come," With English* Subtitles* From the Sovereignty Conference

This was the best thing at the  Latma, WIG Sovereignty Conference this week. 



English subtitles thanks to Ima2Seven



IMHO, this should be our National Anthem.  I find myself crying when I hear it.  The pictures and the words.  It's a real prayer, affirmation of faith in Jewish Right to the Entire Land of Israel.

Just yesterday, I had a visitor to my home in Shiloh who isn't too familiar with the Shomron, Samaria-north of Jerusalem.  She just couldn't get over how empty it is and beautiful, just waiting for more Jewish families. 

Even if you don't understand the lyrics, the theme is that the day will come when we will finally declare this Land is ours and we'll live and build freely here.  And the day is coming NOW you can see it in the gorgeous pictures which illustrate the song.  So even if you really don't know Hebrew, internalize that message and listen to their voices and look at the scenes on the screen.  G-d willing I'll add the English when it is released on youtube.

9 comments:

Ima2seven said...

I agree with you about the video, and the conference. And it was nice to see you there in person. : )

This link has English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdWwyOB8uE.

Batya said...

Thanks, added the video. Yes, it was great to f2f.

Shy Guy said...

Arrived at the conference. Not a normal seat to be found. I told my wife that there are some empty seats on the podium that we can plunk ourselves onto and look real important. My wife took no chances and said we're leaving.

Batya said...

Shy, what a shame. Also quite a number of people left before the Latma screening. Their loss, but at least it's now online.

Anonymous said...

What a great video, to hear the truth being said. It brought tears to my eyes. Please Hashem, may that day come very, very soon.

goyisherebbe said...

I regretfully missed the conference because of illness. According to the reports it was wonderful. Latma was nice as usual. What do we have to do to get sovereignty passed, fill Teddy Stadium? Then the speeches could be TEDdy talks.

Batya said...

goyish, refuah shleimah, I had wondered why I didn't see you, but also it was so mobbed it was hard to wander around and talk to people.

The politicians from the coalition must be willing to fight for it, and they aren't.

Daniel Teeboom said...

This song rocks!

Batya said...

sure does