Hamas War

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Almost Rosh Chodesh Kislev and Chanukah

It's said that the older we get, the more quickly time goes.  Is that why it's hard to believe that Chanukah is barely a month away. Yes, it's almost Rosh Chodesh Kislev.  So, I'd like to remind you that we're planning on having our monthly women's prayers at Tel Shiloh.  This isn't a women's minyan.  We're just women who pray at the same place and the same time.  And as long as there aren't any men in the area, we sing/pray the Hallel prayer outloud.



Women's Prayers at Tel Shiloh
Rosh Chodesh Kislev
Sunday, November 27, 2011
8:30am
Shiur Torah, Short Torah Lesson
Please come and invite family, friends and neighbors
תפילת נשים
ראש חודש כסלו בתל שילה
יום א' 27-11 8:30
יהיה דבר תורה
נא לבוא, לפרסם ולהזמין חברות, משפחה ושכנות


Tel Shiloh is open to visitors daily. Tours can be arranged through the office.  Email office@telshilo.org.il  or phone 02-994-4019.

I go to Tel Shiloh, the actual site of the Mishkan, Tabernacle monthly, and every month there are changes.





So, even if you've been there before, it's worth going.


3 comments:

AvifromParis said...

Hi Batya

I will be visiting Shilo during Hannukah - sometime betweeen Dec 25 and 29 and I would be happy to meet you. I've already been in touch with Nahum regarding tours; I'd also like to pick your brain relating to ideas of other places to visit in Yehuda and Shomron (my whole trip will be traveling around the area). Is there an email I can reach you at? I'll give you mine if you prefer not to give yours here: alnachmani@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Lady-Light said...

I would love to sing the Hallel with you ladies, out loud. One of these days...

Batya said...

Avi, hope to f2f
ll, and you will G-d willing!