Hamas War

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Different Cultures, Different Values

  • Right and wrong are taught. 
  • Right and wrong differ from culture to culture.
What's known as "western," Jewish-Christian culture would never accept or encourage kamikazi pilots, suicide terrorism or self-immolation (burning oneself to death.)

It's not racism to state that Muslim Arabs embrace a culture very different from the "western" one.  That's a good reason for Israel to stop negotiating "peace" with the Arabs, because the Arab concepts of "peace" and "negotiations" are fatally and inherently different from ours.

The recent rape of journalist Lara Logan is a case in point.  Just now, as I was googling for news articles about it, I was disappointed that most were from the non-conventional news sites and blogs, not the large mainstream ones.  That means that the big newspapers and news sites have been playing down the attack.  I found an article in the New York Post, because it was mentioned some place else.  Why has the rape been downplayed?  I guess it's just not PC to say that Muslim Arab mobs unapologetically do things considered immoral and unthinkable elsewhere.

I've said many times that I'm a pragmatist.  That puts me on the ideological Right.  I'm a realist.  That reminds me of some very wise words from MK Dr. Arieh Eldad, MD, Ha'Ichud Le'umi, National Union.  He has stated that it must be remembered that there are many scientists, those who deal with real logic on the Right.  They can't pretend; they must see things as they are.

Yes, as I've been saying, all these riots in Muslim Arab countries endanger world peace, and the fact that United States President Barack Hussein Obama finds these riots encouraging and supports them should frighten the "western world."

No comments: