Hamas War

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Too Easy For TSA To Pilfer

Hat tip: Israel Matzav

I hate going through the type of security where I lose visual contact with my possessions.  Sometimes the workers make fun of me, because I rush from one end to the other so I can see them when they come out.  In the Israeli Jerusalem Central Bus Station I tie all of my possessions together, since I'm terrified that I'll lose/forget something.

Putting my jewelry and wallet into those open boxes really gets me nervous and worse when the inspectors rifle through my money.  Sleight of hand skills should disqualify people from those security jobs. No surprise that all sorts of things "disappear" during these security checks.



Who's guarding the guards?

2 comments:

Leah said...

Thans for the tip. Geeeez. Sounds like we should leave just about anything of value at home....

Batya said...

You can't be too careful.