Hamas War

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Slim Havel Havelim from Jack

The HH "owner," Jack has presented a "one post only*" edition of Havel Havelim

*I'm wrong here.  Either he has added more or I didn't read carefully the first time.

Each host has the right to decide how many posts per blogger.  I suggest looking at the various blogs very thoroughly, since there's a good chance that you'll find enjoyable and interesting reading that isn't included in Havel Havelim.  Yes, actually, that's the point of these blog carnivals, visiting other blogs.

This week, there will, G-d willing, be a different sort of Jblog carnival, one for larger appetites.  I'll be hosting the Rosh Chodesh Shvat edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival.  There's still time to get your posts in for the next edition.  If you'd like to host one, please let me know.

No comments: