Hamas War

Saturday, September 25, 2010

If Only Mickey Eitan Would Listen Carefully To His Own Words

There's such disproportionate press coverage when someone from Israel's Right turns Left.  The latest misguided star is MK Michael Eitan whose opinions got lots of inches in Friday's Jerusalem Post.


One of the articles begins with a story.  Actually it's a very wise story, but I don't see how it proves Eitan's point.  Actually, I think that it does the opposite.  It makes Eitan look dangerously foolish:




When Michael Eitan was a boy in the early years of the state, growing up in north Tel Aviv not far from the beach, the older kids in the neighborhood taught him how to swim. “They always reminded me, when I swam out to sea, to keep looking back to the shore,” he remembers now. “They told me to keep my eye on my point of departure, and to check back every few minutes, to make sure that I knew where I was headed and that the sea wasn’t taking me places I didn’t want to go.”

Eitan's new Left wing ideology is taking him to a place I'm sure he doesn't want to go.  I fear that his newly outed Leftist opinions will head us to the deligitimazation of the State of Israel and its destruction by the Pseudostinians aka Palestinians sic G-d forbid.


Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu should also hear that story and be reminded that his support of a Pseudostinian aka Palestinian sic state and his willingness to join the American choreographed "negotiations."  United States President Barack Hussein Obama has made it very clear that his main goal is the establishment of a Pseudostinian aka Palestinian sic state and not peace and security for Israel.

6 comments:

Keli Ata said...

There's a lot of truth to the story. It's always wise to be cautious about how far out one goes into the water.

It's a very good analogy.

Trouble is it seems he and too many others are heading out to deep sea where they can't swim easily back home.

Batya said...

They must be looking at a mirage.

Anonymous said...

Eitan made a left turn some time ago.

They're all so desparate.

Batya said...

What are they looking for? Love and approval from people who want them dead?

Anonymous said...

They're looking to feed the people of Yehuda and Shomron to the Pallygator, so that they will be eaten last.

Batya said...

G-d forbid, Shy. We have to fight it.