Hamas War

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The "PC" Havel Havelim

Izgad, this week's Havel Havelim host introduces the edition by saying that he didn't include posts he found too extreme, whether right or left.  Considering that Havel Havelim is written by very involved and opinionated Jews, I really wondered if he'd find many sufficiently bland, or PC, posts.  And I was also in suspense over whether he'd include anything of mine.  Unless I just didn't notice, there's only one of mine.  No big deal.


As one of the veteran jbloggers and Havel Havelim hosts and readers, I must admit that I enjoy seeing all those "simple tirades from either the left or right"  all crowded together in one family-like format.  That's what makes HH such a success.

But of course, I recommend taking a look, visiting the posts etc.  We're all family, nu?


No comments: