Hamas War

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rosh Chodesh Av, Tel Shiloh

Next week is already Rosh Chodesh (the first of the Jewish Month of) Av.  I'll be occupied with a different "Av," kibbud av v'em, honoring father and mother, since I'm taking my father to join my mother in Arizona.  My mother decided that they'd be better off near my sister.


The women's prayers I've been organizing at Tel Shiloh each Rosh Chodesh aren't about me or for me.  Tel Shiloh, the location of the Mishkan, Holy Tabernacle, for 369 years is one of Judaism's holiest sites.  So, if you can make it, then, or any other time, please do.  There are tourist services available; contact telshilo@gmail.com


Women's Prayers at Tel Shiloh
Rosh Chodesh Av
תפילת נשים
ראש חודש אב בתל שילה
Monday, July 12, 9:30am
יום ב' 12-7 09:30
כולן מוזמנות
Everyone's Invited



No comments: