Hamas War

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Geert Wilders Story


If the Geert Wilders story some how passed you by, or you're not quite sure what it's all about, this Pajamas interview with him will set you straight.

“That might be true,” says Geert Wilders about the possibility that he has lost his freedom for the rest of his life, “and if so is a very sad conclusion. I wouldn’t wish my worst political enemy not to be free. But I have no regrets. I have to pay a high price for the fight for freedom, but it’s worth it because if I and others in the world don’t fight against the ideology of hate and submission, we will all lose our freedom.” His remarks came on the day before the man who may become the Netherlands’ next prime minister goes to trial for criticizing Islam... (complete interview here)

Hat tip: Boris

No comments: