Hamas War

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Bissel Common Sense From Avigdor Lieberman

Finally, some common sense from the Israeli Government. Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman told the European Union's Javier Solana that peace is something imposed.
"Peace must be built, not imposed."

I'm so sick and tired of all the loony Left proclamations demanding that Israel self-amputate and strangle itself by promoting an Arab terror state in its heartland. Have you ever looked at a map of Israel?



It's pathologically insane to expect even a temporary minimal "peace" if the Arabs are allowed any semblance of sovereignty in Judea and Samaria.

I've said it once and I'll say it again:
"I'm a pragmatist!"
I'm not willing to risk my home, my country to please anyone else. I believe the Arabs when they say that they want us dead and gone. Yes, I'm a realist.

2 comments:

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
Lieberman is, however, in favor of a two state solution. He stated his opinion before the last elections. He does,for now anyway, insist on more conditions than most politicians do.

Batya said...

Hadassa, very true, and I've posted many warnings about him. Unfortunately for this government, he's the "best." Pathetic and frightening for sure.

Yisrael, Batach B'Hashem!