Hamas War

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Miraculous Nissan, Tel Shiloh in All Its Beauty


For some peculiar reason
blogger has been stalling
it is awful galling
that the pictures don't upload

Oh, the Tel was gorgeous
A green and lush, Rosh Chodesh
Nissan, the Month of Pesach
and the rhymes don't fit the tune...

And as I write this
I can only wish
you'll see the pics on it



Try singing this to "Some Enchanted Evening." Finally I tried just uploading one picture, and it crowns this ditty for your viewing pleasure.
Last week we went to Tel Shiloh to pray on Rosh Chodesh, the beginning of the Jewish month. The recent rains definitely were felt there. It's very lush and green.
I ought to check statistics, but it seems to me that it has become very common in recent years for most of the rains to fall in the second half of winter. Better late than never...

No comments: