Hamas War

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Arrest Ben-Eliezer For Incitement!

I don't know whose votes Benyamin Ben-Eliezer thinks he will get by his rabidly anti-Jewish protester threats. Now he proposes 15 year jail terms for Jews protecting their homes and Jewish Civil Rights.

(IsraelNN.com) Minister of National Infrastructure Binyamin Ben-Eliezer said Saturday that Jews who used violence while protesting the eviction from the Peace House in Hevron should be sent to jail for 15 years. “A handful of lawbreakers—they know their actions will boomerang back and lead to the murder of Jews,” he said.

"We must take a tough stance and put them in jail for 15 years, if the law is dear to us,” he continued. “There are good people among the settlers but a gang like this gave us Yigal Amir.” One month ago Ben-Eliezer said the political right in Judea and Samaria was beginning to hate the state and its institutions, and warned, “The next political murder is around the corner.”
There's a principle in psychology called "Projection." That's when a person projects his own feelings, tendencies and plans on others. For instance, a cheat will expect everyone to be cheating or planning on cheating. Ben-Eliezer's dire warning only reveal how his own mind works.

2 comments:

Kae Gregory said...

Just curious - if this was ~2200 years ago, who would be the Maccabees and who would be the Hellenists?

(btw Batya, I don't know if you remember me, but several months ago you gave me some advice. I took it. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!)

Batya said...

Kae, I think it's pretty clear, and I'm sure you do, too. We're being governed by Hellenists, and we're looking for Judah the Macabee.

I'm glad I could help.