Hamas War

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Shouldn't Complain

I've just spent hours in front of this computer posting, correcting, deleting slashes etc on the 19th edition of JPIX--the Jewish Picture Blogger Carnival.


No pretensions of modesty. It is worth looking at, and I hope you do. There was a problem with the "template" I used for pictures to link to their original posts, so instead of being able to finish it off easily, I had to redo all sorts of codes. Now G-d willing it should work.


There are more serious things I've done this week. I started the week at Avihu Keinan's Azkara in the Shiloh Cemetery, and I ended it at Harry Hurwitz's funeral in the Har Menuchot Cemetery in Jerusalem. Two very different events. One was young man killed in army service, because of the faulty perverse morality which has damaged our nation and army. Avihu never had time to marry, raise a family etc. He left grandmothers, parents, sisters, nieces, nephews and friends.
And the other was a great-grandfather, grandfather, father, husband, friend and someone who accomplished many of his dreams.
So whatever aggravation I've had this evening, I really can't complain.




Shavua Tov u'Mevorach

Have a Good and Blessed Week

i

No comments: