Hamas War

Friday, April 25, 2008

Take A Good Look At This Map

I admit that it's small, but look carefully. I'm sure that most of you have larger screens than I have, so it must be clear enough, if I can read the names of the cities. This map is of northern Israel.



Israel is a tiny country, even with all the land we liberated in 1967.


That's something to think about. Take out your atlases, check on the internet. Try to get a grip on the true situation.

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Kasher v'Sameach

4 comments:

Avi said...

So you mean having a Jewish state in the greater Tel-Aviv ghetto area won't be big enough?

Great miracles are on the horizon... We just have to be patient and do our share.

Batya said...

Yes "Great miracles are on the horizon," but we must not "be patient."

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Batya said.

Batya said...

Maoz, thanks. Sometimes I feel like a hyper teen just itching to do things to bring the Moshiach, so I do what I can. It's probably not enough.