Hamas War

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Don't Like Those Deals

Moetzet YESHA doesn't represent me. I get suspicious when they make deals with the government.

I've heard about the destruction of Jewish communities with the excuse to "...hope to thus save other Jewish towns" before.

Honestly, this little "neighborhood" of Mevo Horon, which was destroyed sounds a bit more complicated than people are saying.

The place sounds familiar. I've heard about it a few years ago. Just the fact that people have been there for about seven years, and, even though it's conveniently located, only about twenty people were living there when it was destroyed. Did Mevo Horon want it developed? There was no problem getting building permits until recently.

I'd be interested in more information. If you know, please comment to the post.
Thank you.

No comments: