Hamas War

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hebron Pictures by Yonathan Gormezano

A few nice murals that I photographed when I was in Hevron for the prayer and demonstration on Taanit Esther -you can put them on the website or in the blog.

'Snif Hevron' – on the wall of the youth club in the Shalhevet neighbourhood (this is what the Arabs turned into a wholesale market on the ruins of the pre-1929 Jewish houses)
SnifHevron[1]

‘In Memory of Shalhevet Pass' – at the location where Shalhevet Pass was murdered.
InMemoryofShalhevetPass[1]

‘Avraham Avinu Mural+Children' – Avraham Avinu buying the Cave of the Patriarchs from Efron the Hittite and his great-great grandchildren returning from school; mural on the wall opposite the Shalhevet neighbourhood.
AvrahamAvinuMural_Children[1]
Shushan Purim Sameah,

Yoni Gormezano


4 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Batya: I always enjoy looking at all the pictures you post on your blog.

Batya said...

Thank you. These aren't mine, but I have permission. I'll forward your compliment to the photographer!

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder if I am related to Yonni Gormezano. Wonderful picture.

Keith Gormezano
bb822@scn.org

Batya said...

Well, Keith, it's not a common name...