Hamas War

Friday, January 26, 2007

President Hillary?

This has been going around the internet:

>January 1 2009
>
>HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT
>
>
>Hillary Clinton
>
>Was sworn in today as President
>
>She has disposed of Bill and is spending her
>first night alone in the White House.
>
>She has waited several years for this.
>
>
>
>FIRST NIGHT
>
>
>
>Suddenly,
>
>The ghost of George Washington appears to her,
>
>and Hillary says,
>"How can I best serve my country?"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Washington says, "Never tell a lie."
>"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."
>
>
>
>
>
>SECOND NIGHT
>
> The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson
appears...
>Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"
>
>
>
>
>
>Jefferson says,
>
>"Listen to the people."
>"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that," said
Hillary.
>
>THIRD NIGHT
>
>On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln
appears...
>Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"
>
>
>
>
>Lincoln says,
>
>"Go to the theater."

2 comments:

benning said...

Heheheheeee! :D

Batya said...

glad you enjoyed it
I don't usually post such things, but, I've had a "thing about Hillary."
http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/2006/05/about-hillary-clinton.html