Hamas War

Friday, January 13, 2006

NY, Yes, I'm Here

You've probably noticed that I havent' been blogging. I"m in NY, and just have a few minutes on this. So, sorry for the typos and no graphics, for whatever reason?

*politics*

When I checked in with my family this morining, I heard that cynics are having a field day in Israel. The Shinui Party is "imploding" in my husband's words. It's not enough that the polls have been predicting/reporting that the voters are disenchanted, it seems like its politicians are also giving up on it.

And the Likud? Bibi and ? The experienced Likudniks, those who didn't Kadima! have been given very low, possibly too low to be MK's numbers. But if the polls are right, then Kadima! is searching for more opportunists, so they may as well...

and bad news for the anti-Disengagement crowd, the politician/MK who did the most was not given a better spot. MK Dr. Arye Eldad is only #6 in Moledet. He's #1 with me!

And is Sharon alive or dead? Philosophical question as much as medical. At this point it doesn't matter, as far as the State of Israel. Olmert is the prince, and ....

In the States people are spending more time judging a judge than a president. There have been lots of news aboaut hostage situations. And I think I'll me-ander on it all...

1 comment:

Esther said...

I hope you're able to enjoy NY while you're there. I'm not sure Sharon will ever wake up, I'm afraid.